Pennies From Heaven Copper Liquid Patina DIY
Copper Metallic patina is for adding an a shimmery copper sheen over your surface, it can be used as a translucent accent or a made stronger with added coats.
- Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
- Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
- Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
- Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
- Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com