Old & Grey Liquid Patina DIY
- 8 OZ.
- 16 OZ.
INSTANT BARN WOOD.
- Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
- Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
- Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
- Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
- Use as glue and sealer for decoupage projects.
- Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com
DO NOT FREEZE!
STAIN + GLAZE