Old 57 DIY Paint
- 8 OZ SAMPLE JAR. Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
- 16 OZ PINT. Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
- 32 OZ QUART. Covers approximately 150 square feet will cover several pieces of furniture.
DO NOT FREEZE
- Clean & Dry object to be painted.
- Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
- Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
- Apply second coat, if needed.
- Allow second coat to dry.
- Seal surface with DIY PAINT FINISHING PRODUCT.