Golden Ticket Liquid Patina DIY
GOLD METALLIC PATINA IS FOR ADDING A SHIMMERY GOLD SHEEN OVER YOUR SURFACE, IT CAN BE USED AS A TRANSLUCENT ACCENT OR MADE STRONGER WITH ADDED COATS.
- Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
- Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
- Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
- Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
- Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com